The blocade during the war winter 1915 makes for first shortages in food and other comodities to the central power’s population [-1 VP]. Outraged with the Italian treachery of entering the war on the allied side the Austro-Hungarian public asks for an offensive in eastern Italy. This meets good success as two A-H armies move forward and destroy the Italian 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Armies.
One major political success for the Central Powers is teh entry of Bulgaria to their cause. The German High Seas Fleet endeavors on a sortie towards the English coast to counter the blocade. This causes much jubilation in Germany and helps raising morale.
In the eastern theatre the Russians stage a limited offensive and take LEMBERG.
- CP: Bulgaria (2)
- CP: German Reinforcements (9th Army)
- CP: High Seas Fleet +1 VP
- AP: British Reinforcements (AUS, CAN)
- AP: Russian Reinforcements (Yudenitch Army)
- CP (7) Limited War
- AP (6) Limited War
Victory Point Modification
- CP +1 VP
- AP -1 VP (War Winter)
Losses / Replacements
- Losses: 1 | 0 | 1 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 3 | 6 | 0 | 0
- RP used: 2 | 1 | 2 | 1 | 0 | 0 | 1 | 0 | 0 | 0