All war nations mobilise more armies to join the war theatres. In the West the Germany deliver a telling blow to the French but refrain from advancing thus starting a war of attrition. Italy enters the war and joins the Allies on promises to gain TRENT, TRIESTE, and other regions on the Balcans.
Envious of the French successes the Tzar orders to renew the offensive in Galicia. This is done with some little gain in territory. Otherwise the war here is one of march and couter-march, all commands trying to get the upper hand by outmanoeuvering the opposing forces.
- CP: German Reinforcements (10th Army)
- CP: Austro-Hungarian Reinforcements (7th Army)
- AP: French Reinforcements (10th Army)
- AP: Russian Reinforcements (11th Army)
- AP: Italy (2)
- CP (5) Limited War
- AP (6) Limited War
Victory Point Modification
- CP +0 VP
- AP -0 VP
Losses / Replacements
- Losses: 1 | 0 | 1 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 2 | 0 | 0 | 0
- RP used: 3 | 0 | 4 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 2 | 0 | 0 | 0