The German public calls for new offensives on the Western Front. The Germans take SEDAN and push closer to PARIS. But the French public oppinion developes a blood thirst due to the Rape of Belgium. A large offensive is called for to repell the Huns from French soil. End of September a huge counter offensive pushes back the Germans to their August positions. In the wake of their large offensive the Allied Powers enter Limited War Status.
With the focus elsewhere the Eastern Front stays calm with only some fighting in East Prussia that leaves the fortress of GRODNO destroyed. Otherwise the opposing Austrian-Hungarians and Russians continue to build up their armies.
- CP: Austro-Hungarian Reinforcements (11th Army)
- AP: Russian Reinforcements (Cav)
- AP: Rape of Belgium (2) -1 VP
- AP: Blocade (2) [-1]
- CP (5) Limited War
- AP (4) Limited War
Victory Point Modification
- CP +0 VP
- AP -1 VP
Losses / Replacements
- Losses: 0 | 0 | 4 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 3 | 0 | 1 | 0
- RP used: 1 | 0 | 2 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 1 | 0 | 1 | 0